Friday, May 14, 2010

5.14 -on the way to Stanford...

At 6:20am Hayes was transfered to Children's Hosptial at Standford. He will be staying on the ventilator and remain sedated until after the surgery. Once he has arrived at Stanford, (he is going on an ambulance, the ride is about two hours) he will be completely assessed for about two hours, and then the doctors will have a better idea of the next steps, including the date and time of surgery.

At this time, please make sure to share your well wishes and questions here on the blog, and respect Hayden and Sarah's privacy. They have turned their phones off in order to focus on Hayes so please, wait for them to call you. Thanks!

Keep checking back here and posting!

3 comments:

  1. My sweet, beautiful Sarah.. I am keeping you, Hayden, and Hayes in my thoughts and prayers. It sounds like Hayes is in good hands, and that is a blessing in itself. Take care of yourselves, and lean on your friends and family as much as you need to. Know that you have an entire army of loved ones sending strength and love to you. Thank you Sarah B. for sharing their journey on this blog.. I hope the comments from Sarah & Hayden's "army" of friends and family helps to restore their souls during this tough time. I love you, SSS! XOXO Lainie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden & Sarah, if you need anything at all from the house I can bring it down on Sunday if you want me to come. If you think of anything at all please let me know. I love you guys very much and I know Hayes is in the very best hands possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to the three of you! Our prayers are with you all...there is no better place for your baby to be taken care of. We are thinking of you.
    -maura, tim & colin

    ReplyDelete